Monday 19 December 2011

Kasih Ka Aku Kasih Ka Sida




This special Christmas wish
That comes with love to you
Brings warm and heartfelt thanks
For all the thoughtful things you do--

It also comes to let you know
You both mean more each day
To everyone your lives have touched
In such a loving way.

Happy Christmas, Mum and Dad
With Love





Nadai chara bukai kena malas pemanah engau pengasih agai apai indai kelebih baka aku ka nadai pengawa tu enda ulih meri sokong ari segi material semina nyerah ke pengerai engau pengelantang seduai ngagai Tuhan ti pemadu bekuasa. Nadai pemeri kerismas ti berega ulih beri ngagai seduai ia tang besampi ngambi seduai meruan nerus ka pengidup taja kelaku maioh penguji dalam pengidup seduai ia.

Lord, when we are infants, you partner with our parents in loving and caring for us. My parents are now elderly and infirmed and I ask that you partner with me in giving them the same tender loving care. Give me the strength to be fully present for my parents and lovingly tend to their needs and the wisdom to take time out to tend to my physical, emotional and spiritual needs as i care them, AMEN